Tuesday, November 28, 2006

W.H.Y??!!

Yay!!!! Jamie, Josie and Joyce are back from Europe!!! Yay!! miss them so much..:p went to church tis the morning for some practise. The doulos people were there too..:) was so tired after practising…

I will be going to singapore maybe this week.. not quite sure of the day.. but.. if I go this week, then I will miss YF and I cant go for my friend’s birthday party.. haiz.. I dun want to miss them, especially Yf!!! What should I do?? I wanted to go on Sunday but.. I dunno.. it seems that I cant go on that day..:( and this Sunday, the doulos team will be the speaker rite?? are they doing something interesting?? I dun want to miss also leh!!!:( but, I will surely missed it lah.. haiz.. juz dunno why every time when there’s something interesting and I cant go!! haiz.. W.h.Y????? so how?? should I obey my parents?? Yes, I should..!! But wat about Yf, sports and my friends birthday party?? I want to GOoooOOoo..~~!!!!!! How?? wat should I do??:( can somebody tell me?? haiz..


ok.. went and make glasses juz now.. haha.. NEW glasses!!! yay!! dun know whether can trust the "lao ban" or not.. coz i normally make my glasses in malacca.. haha..:P i tried an orange glasses i really like it but in the end i choose something else.. haha.. i juz love orange, dunno why.. orange is nice rite?? wat do you all think about that colour?? cool?? haha.. i dunno wat colour i choose.. erm.. redish colour.. :P haiyah, you all will knowlah one day.. i dunno whether that glasses suits me or not but my mom says it does.. dunno.. but i prefer the orange one.. haha.. ok.. dun LAUGH at me ok when i where the new pair of glasses!!!!!!!! hahaha....

i think i will not be able to go to yf this coming saturday...!!!haiz... so sad...!!!!:( will miss you all a lot....lot ....lot....

Bye.. see you all on Thursday…:)

No comments: