FriDay…
Hi!! wanted to blog but didn’t have the time.. haha..:P
I was reading a book. The topic was “What Makes God Sm:Le?” ya, I really want to know what makes God smile on me.:)
When I was reading and studying through, one passage caught me. It says like this:
“This is what God wants from you: a relationship! It’s the most astounding truth in the universe—that our creator wants to fellowship with us. God make you to love you, and he longs for you to love him back. He says, ‘I don’t want your sacrifices- I want your love; I don’t want your offerings- I want you to know me.’ ”
Huh!! LoVe!!.. God wants us-ME to love Him!!.. not just love Him but love him supremely!!.. God said all this but where’s my LoVE for Him??:( I felt so wrong. koko Jit pang talked about this topic before in Yf but I think I juz… haiz.. i read this passage again and tears came “floating” in my eyes. Where’s my LoVe for God??:( He so so love me yet I didn’t love him how he wanted.
SaTurDay…
Went for band practise in the morning.:) my performance was not very good coz I was like.. half sleep half awake.. was so blur.. didn’t pay attention… haiz..:( I think I didn’t try my best.
Went to Yf in the afternoon. koko Jit pang spoke in Yf. He reminded us-ME again to love the Lord your God with all your heart,soul and mind!! Erm.. how do we do that?? By obeying His commands?.. to spend time with Him??.. to… is this how we show our love to Him??:-)
After Yf, we went to Herald church to join them. Haha.. we had songs.. then games. We were separated into groups. I was in the same group as Xue Qi, Gravethi(did I spell her name correctly??..), JoeL, JohN and more.. we are suppose to go to stations to play and get points for our groups.:) huh!! Their games were crAZyYyyYy..!!!! mostly “water games”! most of us got wet. Not juz the legs and hands but the whole body! huh!! So CraZyyy!!..:D haha.. but fortunately, I only got wet a little bit.. haha..:P
Ok.. I think that’s all.:) merry Christmas.. I tried putting some photos that I took in Singapore but.. dunno.. I download it and it disappear!! Ergh..:P bye..
Hi!! wanted to blog but didn’t have the time.. haha..:P
I was reading a book. The topic was “What Makes God Sm:Le?” ya, I really want to know what makes God smile on me.:)
When I was reading and studying through, one passage caught me. It says like this:
“This is what God wants from you: a relationship! It’s the most astounding truth in the universe—that our creator wants to fellowship with us. God make you to love you, and he longs for you to love him back. He says, ‘I don’t want your sacrifices- I want your love; I don’t want your offerings- I want you to know me.’ ”
Huh!! LoVe!!.. God wants us-ME to love Him!!.. not just love Him but love him supremely!!.. God said all this but where’s my LoVE for Him??:( I felt so wrong. koko Jit pang talked about this topic before in Yf but I think I juz… haiz.. i read this passage again and tears came “floating” in my eyes. Where’s my LoVe for God??:( He so so love me yet I didn’t love him how he wanted.
SaTurDay…
Went for band practise in the morning.:) my performance was not very good coz I was like.. half sleep half awake.. was so blur.. didn’t pay attention… haiz..:( I think I didn’t try my best.
Went to Yf in the afternoon. koko Jit pang spoke in Yf. He reminded us-ME again to love the Lord your God with all your heart,soul and mind!! Erm.. how do we do that?? By obeying His commands?.. to spend time with Him??.. to… is this how we show our love to Him??:-)
After Yf, we went to Herald church to join them. Haha.. we had songs.. then games. We were separated into groups. I was in the same group as Xue Qi, Gravethi(did I spell her name correctly??..), JoeL, JohN and more.. we are suppose to go to stations to play and get points for our groups.:) huh!! Their games were crAZyYyyYy..!!!! mostly “water games”! most of us got wet. Not juz the legs and hands but the whole body! huh!! So CraZyyy!!..:D haha.. but fortunately, I only got wet a little bit.. haha..:P
Ok.. I think that’s all.:) merry Christmas.. I tried putting some photos that I took in Singapore but.. dunno.. I download it and it disappear!! Ergh..:P bye..
No comments:
Post a Comment