We often play hide and seek
chasing one another around the bush.
we wont know when we will finally catch them.
before we even tangkap them..
we are already tired and worn out.
It is always easy to say:" I will NoT compare with YOU!
but when challenges come upon,
I say:" Why cant I be like YOU?!
I WANT to have what YOU gained!
Yet.. sometimes,
ones success will impact us to work harder and move up.
=)
chasing one another around the bush.
we wont know when we will finally catch them.
before we even tangkap them..
we are already tired and worn out.
It is always easy to say:" I will NoT compare with YOU!
but when challenges come upon,
I say:" Why cant I be like YOU?!
I WANT to have what YOU gained!
Yet.. sometimes,
ones success will impact us to work harder and move up.
=)
4 comments:
SUpERB WondERfuL Gre@T meANingFuL post andrinna..~!! =D
Hahaha Joy!!! thankies=D!
Great post! Did you come up with that? :D
Hey! haha.. i think so XD..
Post a Comment