So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my
righteous right hand.
- Isaiah 41:10
So we say with confidence,
The Lord is my helper:
I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?
-Hebrews 13:6
Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you.
-Matthew 7:7
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my
righteous right hand.
- Isaiah 41:10
So we say with confidence,
The Lord is my helper:
I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?
-Hebrews 13:6
Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you.
-Matthew 7:7
Give your worries to the LORD.
He will take care of you.
He will never let good people down.
- Psalm 55:22
Jesus said," Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God.
And trust in me."
-John 14:1
He will never let good people down.
- Psalm 55:22
Jesus said," Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God.
And trust in me."
-John 14:1
But those who hope in the LOrd
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary;
they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 40:31
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary;
they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 40:31
I am your Creator.
You were in my care even before you were born.
- Isaiah 44:2
You were in my care even before you were born.
- Isaiah 44:2
You Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm
and put their trust in you.
- Isaiah 16:3
and put their trust in you.
- Isaiah 16:3
And we know that in all things God works for the good
for those who love Him,
who have been called according to His purpose.
- Romans 8:28
i pray that Your words will always be in my heart and mind. and i pray that it will be a constant reminder for me that you are with me and will help me through.
for those who love Him,
who have been called according to His purpose.
- Romans 8:28
i pray that Your words will always be in my heart and mind. and i pray that it will be a constant reminder for me that you are with me and will help me through.
No comments:
Post a Comment