Yay!! Exams are over.. hehe.. every paper was tough and difficult. Not like those days in form 3, which we are given A B C D to choose=). But now.. most of the papers come in structure form. On hour for every paper is mot enough. Hehe.. sometimes we have to rush to finish the remaining questions. Blek. We had three subjects a day and had to rush studying.
I dropped Chinese…. So my last paper was add math(I really hope that I will pass this paper. Haha) will I regret not taking Chinese?? Today, as my friends were busy revising their Chinese, I started to think.. hmm.. “will I really regret ah? After SPM, I will definitely not have a Chinese on my spm certificate. In the other hand, Chinese is always a NO NO NO and no to me and if I continue taking it will just be a torture to me. Nevermind!=)
That’s all for now!
lord, help me to trust in you more...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment