OH!!!! this is really SCARY!!!
I THINK...
i just went to some website.. wanted to find something..
and guess what??!!
the minute the page appeared..
i saw a "table"(dunno what's that called)
they were counting down how many days before PMR, SPM and STPM.
*nerves standing*
they were counting down the hours, minutes and the SECONDS ALSO!!!
HAHA...
TIME is really precious!!!
REALLY PRECIOUS!!!
REALLY REALLY PRECIOUS...
I THINK...
i just went to some website.. wanted to find something..
and guess what??!!
the minute the page appeared..
i saw a "table"(dunno what's that called)
they were counting down how many days before PMR, SPM and STPM.
*nerves standing*
they were counting down the hours, minutes and the SECONDS ALSO!!!
HAHA...
TIME is really precious!!!
REALLY PRECIOUS!!!
REALLY REALLY PRECIOUS...
*Lord, the days left are few.. very few.. i look to You for strength and guidance.
2 comments:
Koleksi Soalan isit? I just went there too. SO SCARRYYYYY!! DX Let's work hard together. =D
i forgot what is it ady=). yup.. work together gether...
Post a Comment