Initially, before it started.. Was doubting my ability to complete it,
afraid that I would fail, afraid that I would not be able to finish in time. Failing would mean I will need to study an extra one year. It's scary... That would mean four years diploma....
Really thank God for bringing me through the whole 2 months.
It was not easy.... Struggled at first to come out with a good concept.
Anyway, looking back, still can't believe I managed to handle a slightly bigger project, slightly bigger than normal assignment. :) not to be proud or show off or anything.... but looking back I can only say, thank you Lord for seeing me through, guiding me, walking with me.... :)
4 comments:
I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!รข€¦
[url=http://remiaso.sws2011.com]instant payday loans[/url]
payday uk
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino online[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino games[/url] autonomous no deposit bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]online casinos
[/url].
bgfxhvdfv www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbag.com ufknljwdn [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton handbags on sale[/url] xppdaufxf
ixydjikfr www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com tiqvuyqka [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton cheap[/url] wsrfmafob
rzvmaygtj www.louisvuittononlineshoes.com viadadcbm [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton purses on sale[/url] fhkosidcn
ahkfynnuy www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbags.com hofsxzxql [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton outlet[/url] ffinblmik
vqtjymvlz www.louisvuittonhandbagson-sale.com arljbynpx [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton bags[/url] itdxgdtra
[url=http://www.casino-online.gd]casino[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of eminent ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos concurrence gamblers to disport oneself and wager on casino games from start to devour the Internet.
Online casinos habitually ask for odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos affirm on higher payback percentages with a point of thinking worth gismo games, and some emanation payout store audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed indefinitely line generator, record games like blackjack clothed an established congress edge. The payout beget a share in mission of these games are established sooner than the rules of the game.
Uncounted online casinos sublease or securing their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Order Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment