Thursday, January 04, 2007

first Day OF SchOol...

Hi!!! It has been quite a long time since(one and a half years) since I go to school in the morning.:) we only had morning school in Malacca so it’s a little bit different ..haha…:)

First day of school was… o.. klah..:D quite happy to see my friends again..:) some changed their hair style, some became prettier, some wore new uniform(haha..) bla.. bla.. bla.. our form teacher was Miss Kek.. a Chinese “lady”. Erm.. oklah.. she’s from the afternoon session..:)

After all the “work” and class stuff was settled, we had our first lesson.. seni.. haha.. the teacher was quite a nice onelah.. not very fierce. Good!! After recess, we had geografi!!! :S o… o… haha… the teacher quite fierce because she’s the discipline teacher in our school.. haha..

The last period was Math!! Hahahaha… I like this teacher.. very different from the others.. Yay!!! Going to love maths now and looking forward to her period!!:) haha… sports coming soon!!! Huh… I don’t like!! Having sports practice next week..:( I dun like!! What to do, it’s compulsory.. haih…

Anyway, I felt stressed, feeling weak after coming back from school. Hah.. looking forward to weekends now.. dun feel like going to school.. haha.. ok… got Sick!!! Always like this!!! haih… last year was the first day, this year was the second day.. haih… erm.. thanks.. for “my friend” who had prayed for me oh..!!! I’m getting better now..:)

Lord, grant me patient and self-control as I serve you in school and wherever I am..

No comments: