Erm.. this holidays were quite different from the ones in the past few years.:) I had learned more about Him and spend my time wiser.:)
It’s 2oo7 now. As usual, every year people will send sms here and there, wishing their friends.. but this year for me was.. hahahaha…:P I received some really encouraging, meaningful, “sweet”, “touching” words and messages from some of my friends!!:D haha.. I want to say a BiG tHanK You to those who had encourage me and comfort me when I’m down. They put smiles and laughter on my face!! tHanKss….:D you all have been really gReAt FriEnDsss to Me!!!!..
Now, it’s time to pack and prepare for school tomorrow.. haha.. so fast!! All the BeSt to all of YoU, have a blessed 2oo7!!!:)
Lord, I THaNK YoU so SO much for the brothers and sisters in Christ and school friends that you have given Me. Lord, I THNAk YoU for blessing me with them through out the year 2oo6!!!
1 comment:
Hi ken wen!!! ya.. nevermind.. wait for Pmr to finish loh.. haha.. all the best to you!!! continue to love and shine for Him!!!:) miss ya lots..
Post a Comment