Lalala… how should I start? Didn’t write for a long time lar, brain rotten already.=D
It was 11pm when I just finished doing my geo folio. ergh.. After that, I continued studying for my pbsm thing cause we(aiting, ah gan, ah soh, wen xian and I) were going to sit for a “pertolongan cemas” exam tomorrow. When I was studying, in the mean time preparing for tomorrow, check whether my uniform lengkap or not then I realized that my tali was not there!! Ah.. how man? It’s 11++ and whose is still awake? So I “called” for help and fortunately cheu hwa found a friend that can borrow her tali for me but.. it didn’t work out also. So how?.. so, I “called” neighbor and yah! She had the pbsm tali.=P what lah me.. haih.. own friend staying next door has the tali but go and seek help from people staying in taman sri kluang.=S then, I continued studying..=)
Next day.. Saturday..
At about 8, I reached the place. We thought that we were going to take the exam there but the jurulatih told us we are going to take the exam at SMK teknik. My friends were like:” what?! Difficult or not? Exam can curi tengok or not?..... I didn’t feel anything at that time.. xixi.. maybe cause I was certain that God was with me and will grant me wisdom.=D
So, we sat around.. and waited for the jurulatih..
We left at about 9++ and sat an ambulance there.. hahah…*nice.. first time.. reached there and waited till 9:45 and our exam started.. one wonderful thing is..!! we sat side by side, next to each other so.. we can “curi” tengok!! I don’t know whether we are doing the right thing or not because it seem that the pemeriksa didn’t really bother and she even explained the difficult words in the exam and gave us come clues. Haha… what kind of exam is this?=X by the way, almost all of the question that came out were related to science and the paper was bilingual. So, like no point staying up late to study so hard.. haha.. but it’s oklar.. after the exam, we had practical and oral test. The result will come out at about one month’s time.. haha.. I cant wait!!=P
After allllllllllllllllll…. I didn’t expect this test to be so simply and so chin chai. Haha.. I thought it was like sitting for theory exam. Anyway, I didn’t regret for attending weeks of kursusu before sitting for this test and it was worth it.=D
No comments:
Post a Comment