I didn’t expect people to sms me and giving me gifts. Say, it is really wonderful when people who are not so close to you wish you. You might think:
Where did they get your birth date from?? and..
How they know??
Anyway, I love all the gifts and smses very much. I really appreciated then.=) I thank the Lord so much for providing me friends in my life. Friends who make me smile, friends who make me laugh, friends who hurt me, friends who encourage me, friends who comfort me, friends who make me sad and friends who are willing to be a listening ear to me. F.R.i.E.n.D.s… thank you Lord, For providing them.=)
I am indeed really touched by all your gifts and msgs..=) thank you. I am really impress by some of my friends who sms me midnight and early in the morning. And.. two of my Malacca friends said that they will post me a present. So touching..*sobs.. thank you very much.
One more thing that really surprised me was… three of my friends. Urmm.. can I call them friends?? Nevermindlah.. whatever..=P they came to my house and surprise me.. oo… so nice and so sweet of you all. I was like.. what?? my hair so messy haven’t mandi(haha..) whatlah.. how man?? so paiseh.. ergh… they came with a cake..haha.. thank you so much..*touched..
OH!!!!!!!! I forgot all about this..
My mum brought me to JB(as a birthday treat) and she bought me a study Bible. wohOoooo!!! I love the Bible very much. Don’t know why but I just LOVE it. Xixi..=D have been waiting and waiting for this moment. She also bought me clothes and shoes… hahahaha… *thankful, happy..=)
This is the first time giving(she) me so many gifts.=) sometimes I wonder why do we give gifts to people during their birthdays??
Is it to show then that we love them?? or..
Is it just a gift and didn’t meant anything??
Is it just to make them happy???
Or.. is it because we appreciate them in our lives and just want to give a
gift of appreciation??
Or.. is it something else?? why do we give gifts??
Is it just a gift and didn’t meant anything??
Is it just to make them happy???
Or.. is it because we appreciate them in our lives and just want to give a
gift of appreciation??
Or.. is it something else?? why do we give gifts??
The most exciting part during this time is the “open present time”..haha.. I enjoy this part most.=P wanting to know what my friends gave me. *interesting.. and when all the presents are opened… oo.. there’s no more fun.. haha.. no more left. Have to wait for one more year. Haha.. just joking..=P
Today will be over soon in a few more hours and life goes on like normal again. But, sometimes is kind of fun having a fun and happy time in life.=) cause.. it is not that we are happy and full of joy everyday, there are down moments too.
Well, I really had a wonderful day today.=) and I am really touched by what all of you have done. thank you so much. maybe this is my very first wonderful birthday I have ever had.=) and most of all, thank you LOrd for being always faithful to me.
* feeling touched yet sad.. yet.. what type of feeling is that?? mayb that is called touched tears.. anyway.. THANK YOU, FRIENDSSs. LUV YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!
1 comment:
Haha, I remember when I was surprised on my birthday last year. It really is very touching!
Glad that your birthday was so special!
Post a Comment